Registration for IMLB 2022 Hybrid is now open!
IMLB 2022 will be a hybrid format, meaning the program is delivered in-person and on-line. The in-person registration refers to delegates attending IMLB 2022 at the International Convention Centre Sydney in Australia. The on-line registration refers to attendees joining IMLB 2022 on-line only.
Are you unable or unsure about travel? Take comfort in knowing you can now register as an on-line attendee and seamlessly change to an in-person registration once you are confident with your travel plans.
Benefits and entitlements are explained below. Both in-person and on-line delegates will have full access to all on-demand content to watch up to six months post-Meeting.
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the on-line form.
Both On-line and In-person registrations are available via the on-line registration form.
Registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). To view the prices in your own currency, please use the currency convertor on the right hand side of the page.Register Now
|Early Bird Rate
26 March 2022
|After 26 March 2022
|After 26 March 2022
|Full Registration Academic and Industry||$880||$1,300||$1,650|
|At any time*
|On-line - Full Registration Academic and Industry||$880|
|On-line - Student* and Early Career Researcher Registration||$660|
* All presenters must be registered and paid by 26 March 2022.
* Student - A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. Students may also be asked to provide proof of student status via email or upon arrival at the IMLB 2022 venue.
Please note to be eligible for the early career researcher rate it must be less than 5 years since PhD conferral at the time of registration.
IMLB 2022 In-person Entitlements
In-Person participants of IMLB 2022 will receive the following benefits:
- Admission to all IMLB 2022 Plenary Addresses, Invited Speakers’ Sessions and Invited Poster Sessions and the Poster Gallery
- Admission to the IMLB 2022 exhibition
- Entry to the Opening Ceremony preceding the Welcome Function
- Ticket to the Welcome Reception
- IMLB 2022 Dinner Ticket
- Approved Delegate Materials
- Catering including morning tea and afternoon tea daily
IMLB 2022 On-line Entitlements
On-line participants of IMLB 2022 will receive the following benefits:
- Access to all sessions during 26 June - 1 July 2022
- Access to the On-line Meeting portal starting 1 day before the Meeting.
- Log in and out at your convenience.
- Access to 100% of the scientific program. In comparison, the average amount of sessions an In-Person delegate would normally be able to attend is approximately 3 - 5 sessions/hr, resulting in an average of only 8% of the scientific program.
- Access to on-demand content post-event. The IMLB 2022 on-line library of content will be available up until to the end of November 2022. This allows ample time to view every session presented at IMLB 2022 and re-watch any sessions.
- Attendees can chat with internal and external colleagues continually during presentations to share insights and observations relevant to their research.
- Watch content on-demand when it fits into your schedule and learn at your own pace, in your own style.
- Pique your interest with other areas of research that you would not otherwise have the time to attend.
- On-line engagement opportunities with representatives from sponsoring and exhibiting organisations.
- Ability to schedule meetings and connect with other IMLB 2022 attendees located anywhere around the globe.
A ticket to the Welcome function and IMLB 2022 Dinner is included in the Full In-person Registration type.
|IMLB 2022 Dinner||$125|
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat email@example.com
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
Important Dates and Information
Registration cancellation deadline: 1 May 2022
Accommodation cancellation deadline: 23 May 2022
Failure to obtain the appropriate visa to travel to Australia does not constitute eligibility for a refund
In the event of a postponement all registrations will automatically be transferred to the new Meeting dates. All components of your registration including accommodation bookings and social function tickets will also be transferred. If you are unable to attend on the new dates, you may contact the Meeting Secretariat to request a transfer of your registration to a colleague at no cost, or request a cancellation and refund which will incur a $150 administration fee up until the RegistrationCancellation Deadline.
In the event of the cancellation of the Meeting, all registrations and associated components of attendance will be cancelled and amounts refunded in full.
We ask all international delegates to carefully monitor the Australian travel restrictions and exemptions: https://covid19.homeaffairs.gov.au/travel-restrictions
In registering for this Meeting relevant details (name/country) will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates, and also may be made available (if necessary) to parties directly related to the Meeting including venues, accommodation providers, sponsors, key suppliers and future Meetings. Your name and contact information may be used by the Meeting Secretariat and other approved stakeholder, for marketing and managing this and future events of this type.