The Executive Committee invites prospective authors to submit poster abstracts for the 21st International Meeting on Lithium Batteries 2022. Whether you choose to attend in-person or on-line, you must submit your abstract if you wish to be part of the program.
Due to high demand, the Call for Posters has been extended to 26 March 2022. Avoid disappointment; submit your poster abstract before the deadline as this will be the final call.
Poster abstract submission can be made via the Poster Abstract Submission Portal below.
All abstracts must follow the instructions listed below and be submitted on-line by midnight AEDT 26 March 2022. Please note that the closing date for abstract submission will not be extended.
All enquiries regarding abstracts for IMLB 2022 should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Abstract Submission Details and Guidelines
- Abstracts must be submitted using the template provided to be considered by the Committee.
- Only abstracts submitted in English will be reviewed.
- Only one abstract per registered presenting author.
- Notifications will be emailed only to the submitting author.
- Abstracts must not exceed 700 words (excluding the title, authors and affiliations).
- Abstracts must be submitted in word document only, using the IMLB 2022 template.
- Abstracts can include figures, tables and/or diagrams.
- All abbreviations must be spelled out on first use.
- Abstracts should be thoroughly checked for spelling and grammar.
- There is no fee for submitting an abstract.
- Abstracts must be submitted by midnight AEDT, 26 March 2022 for consideration by the Committee. Authors will be notified of abstract acceptance by 7 March 2022.
- The hybrid model ensures that all authors of accepted papers will have the opportunity to present, even if they are not able to travel to Sydney. Further details will be provided shortly.
Poster Abstract Submission Template
Please find below the IMLB 2022 Poster Abstract Submission Template. You are required to use the below template and will be able to upload the word document during the submission process.
Poster Abstract Themes
IMLB 2022 Committee warmly invites you to submit an abstract under one of the below themes:
- All solid state
- Binders / separators / miscellaneous
- Commercial EV and Stationary storage
- Electrolytes (Liquids)
- Electrolytes (Solids)
- Li Battery Anodes
- Li Battery Cathodes
- Li metal / interfaces
- Li/S & Li-Air
- Mining and Resources
- Next Gen Batteries
- Overview and policy
- Performance / Safety / Grid Connectivity
- Sustainability / Recycling
During the abstract submission process you will be required to provide;
- Title of abstract
- Abstract Theme
- Full contact details of all authors – including their affiliations
- Abstract document ( a maximum of 700 words) following the template
Once you have submitted your abstract, you will receive an automated submission successful email.
Terms and Conditions
The submission of an abstract indicates an understanding of the following terms and conditions for participation in the IMLB 2022:
- All author(s) approve submitting this work for presentation.
- The author(s) agree(s) to materially confine their presentations to information in the abstract if accepted for presentation.
- The presenting author will be available to present the abstract if selected for the program. The presenting author will immediately notify the Meeting Secretariat if they are unable to present an abstract or if the presenting author changes.
- Submission of the contact details provided are those of the presenter of the abstract. He/she will be notified about the status of the abstract and is responsible for informing the other authors about the status of the abstract.
- Submission of the abstract constitutes consent of all authors of the abstract to publication (e.g., IMLB 2022 website, programs, and other promotions).
- All authors of the abstract warrant and represent that they either are the sole owners of, or have all necessary rights to, sublicense all the information and content in the abstract provided to the IMLB and its organizers, and that publication of the abstract does not infringe any rights, including but not limited to, intellectual property rights, or of any third parties.
- IMLB 2022 reserves the right to remove from any publication any abstract that does not comply with the above.
Please direct all abstract enquiries to:
IMLB 2022 SecretariatICMS Australasia