IMLB 2022 Diversity and Inclusion Statement of Intent
The IMLB 2022 goal is to create an inclusive, respectful meeting environment that invites participation from people of all gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or age.
- To treat all participants with dignity and respect
- To communicate our progress towards our inclusion and diversity objectives across the IMLB 2022 marketing and communications
- To identify and partner with supporters and suppliers that promote and improve inclusion and diversity
- To achieve equal representation of males and females at both the committee level, and as chair/s of current and future committees, with representation from students, early career researchers, as well as senior academics.
- To achieve equal representation of males and females as invited speakers and session chairs at IMLB 2022
- To achieve inclusion through the promotion of participation by attendees regardless of gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, ethnicity, nationality, disability, religion or age.
Dr Adam Best
Principal Research Scientist
Dr Rosalind Gummow
Adjunct Research Fellow
Professor Shirley Meng
Professor of Nanoengineering
A/Prof. Neeraj Sharma
Associate Professor of Chemistry