Due to the Hybrid nature of IMLB 2022, poster presenters have the opportunity to have both a virtual and a physical poster displayed throughout the meeting and beyond.
All virtual PDF posters will be displayed in the poster gallery for the duration of the Meeting and on-demand post-Meeting.
Posters must be A4 in size and uploaded as a PDF with a maximum of 2 pages. In addition each poster presenter will be able to make a 3 minute video presentation. These can be uploaded to a video sharing website, e.g., YouTube as an Unlisted video.
SUBMISSION PORTAL AND DEADLINE
All Poster presenters are required to submit their PDF posters and video to the IMLB Submission Portal using their unique access links provided in the accompanying letter. Please contact the secretariat if you have any issues accessing that link.
All submissions are due by 23:59 (AEDT), Monday 16 May.Virtual Poster Guidelines
IN-PERSON POSTER INSTRUCTIONS
If you have registered to attend the meeting in-person then you will also have the opportunity to display a physical poster onsite in Sydney
- Posters should be no larger than portrait A0 (841mm x 1189 mm).
- All posters must be produced in English.
- The poster message should be clear and understandable without oral explanation.
- Your poster should include the title, author’s names and the organisation(s) where the work was completed.
- Text throughout the poster should be kept brief and descriptions of methods should be clear and concise.
Further details regarding poster number allocation and poster location will be shared with you closer to the event.
Why do I need to upload my poster if I am attending in-person?
Uploading your poster pdf and pre-record video will ensure your research has a wider audience. We currently have 20% of IMLB 2022 registered for online attendance only. In-person and online attendees will able to ask you questions through the IMLB online platform and you will be able to connect with International attendees that were unable to travel.