On-line delegates will have full access to all on-demand content to watch up to six months post-Meeting.
How to Register
Registration can be submitted by completing the on-line form.
Registration fees are quoted in Australian dollars and are inclusive of 10% Goods and Services Tax (GST). To view the prices in your own currency, please use the currency convertor on the right hand side of the page.Register Now
|At any time*
|On-line - Full Registration Academic and Industry||$880|
|On-line - Student* and Early Career Researcher Registration||$660|
* Student - A student is defined as a holder of a student identification card from a recognised tertiary or secondary educational institution or international student card. Students must be studying full time to qualify for the discounted rate. Students may also be asked to provide proof of student status via email or upon arrival at the IMLB 2022 venue.
Please note to be eligible for the early career researcher rate it must be less than 5 years since PhD conferral at the time of registration.
IMLB 2022 On-line Entitlements
On-line participants of IMLB 2022 will receive the following benefits:
- Access to all sessions during 26 June - 1 July 2022
- Access to the On-line Meeting portal starting 1 day before the Meeting.
- Log in and out at your convenience.
- Access to 100% of the scientific program. In comparison, the average amount of sessions an In-Person delegate would normally be able to attend is approximately 3 - 5 sessions/hr, resulting in an average of only 8% of the scientific program.
- Access to on-demand content post-event. The IMLB 2022 on-line library of content will be available up until to the end of November 2022. This allows ample time to view every session presented at IMLB 2022 and re-watch any sessions.
- Attendees can chat with internal and external colleagues continually during presentations to share insights and observations relevant to their research.
- Watch content on-demand when it fits into your schedule and learn at your own pace, in your own style.
- Pique your interest with other areas of research that you would not otherwise have the time to attend.
- On-line engagement opportunities with representatives from sponsoring and exhibiting organisations.
- Ability to schedule meetings and connect with other IMLB 2022 attendees located anywhere around the globe.
Method of Payment
Registration can only be confirmed once payment is received.
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
- Credit card: Visa, MasterCard and American Express are accepted. If you are making a credit card payment from a country outside Australia, for security reasons you must first advise your banking institution of the impending charge and authorise them to allow the charge to Australia to go through. Please note that charges to your credit card will appear as being from "ICMS Australasia Pty Ltd" on your bank statement.
- Bank transfer: Please include your surname in the transfer and email the transfer receipt (remittance) to the Secretariat email@example.com
Please direct all registration enquiries to:
In registering for this Meeting relevant details (name/country) will be incorporated into a delegate list for the benefit of all delegates, and also may be made available (if necessary) to parties directly related to the Meeting including venues, accommodation providers, sponsors, key suppliers and future Meetings. Your name and contact information may be used by the Meeting Secretariat and other approved stakeholder, for marketing and managing this and future events of this type.